Parental/Guarantor awareness and participation helps to ensure that your student has a positive experience here at Current Midtown. On this page you will find information and links to assist you with your initiative as a well-informed and engaged parent/guarantor.
William and Mary OFF CAMPUS HOUSING RESOURCES
William and Mary Off-Campus Housing Resources; Key On-Campus Resources, Transportation Options, Safety
Apply on Behalf of Your Student Here
We begin pre-leasing units a year prior to move-in.
Don’t get shut out, apply today!
(please apply under the name of student)
What is a Guarantor?
A parent or other qualified, responsible party with the means to make payment should a resident fail to do so. Our Guaranty Agreement requires that an active credit/debit card be registered to solidify this agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
We make it our mission to make sure your Current Midtown housing, transition, and overall experience the very best it can possibly be!
What should my student remember to bring to college?
- Cooking Utensils – pots, pans, etc
- Kitchenware – cups, plates & eating utensils
- Spices, Napkins & Paper Towels
- Bedroom – blankets, sheets & pillows
- We provide a full size bed (76” long, 54” wide), mattress & frame/headboard
- TV w/ HD Compatible tuner & surge protector
- Bathroom – shower curtain, bath mat/towels/washcloths
- Computer & accessories
- Clothing hangers, iron & ironing board
- Laundry detergents