We are pleased to promote our “live-learn community” partnership between the School of Education and Current Midtown Apartments! Our collegiate minded design and all-inclusive turnkey living makes for an organic “live-learn community” environment for all W&M students, but especially so for SOE student and recent alumni given the close proximity to the SOE campus. Special for SOE enrolled students and recent alumni include:
- Dedicated wing or floor in Building #1 for SOE students,
- This provided internal access to our 24/7 Clubhouse, Gym and other amenities.
- Price Discount – we waived the Building #1 premium rent of $35 per bed, per month (current students only)
- 2-bedroom apartment -> total savings of $840 per apt per year.
- 4-bedroom apartment –> total savings of $1,680 per apt per year.
- School of Education will have a special allowance to reserve our clubhouse and meeting spaces for SOE student use.
At Current Midtown, every bedroom has a private bathroom, all utilities & 10g internet are included in rent, all apartments are fully furnished, and we offer individual leases per bedroom so you are only responsible for your lease and not your roommate’s.